http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Saturday, August 19, 2006

First the good part of the post we had a great day at funtown. We got there at 10 when they opened and didn't leave till 5 I think we were all tired here is a picture of meme and Michael on the antique car ride.















now the bad. Is there a doctor in the house. For those of you that dont know I have crohns which is a mostly intestional problem but can effect other areas of the body. Well starting a few weeks ago I developed a rash on my hands, head and legs. Remember last week I went to the doc to have him check it out before I went in for my crohns treatment of remicade. Well he thought is was phoriasis on my legs and head and egsima on my hands. He was also hoping that the remicade would help because it has been known to help in extream cases of phoriasis. Well it didnt help me if anything I'm getting worse. Remember last febuary and the two years before
I donated 10 and 14 inches of hair to locks of love well this year I am going to need them to donate it back. My hair is falling out and I mean out. I have this crust on my head and as the crust comes off so does my hair like 20-30 strands at a time. it has spread all over along my hairline its discusting and embarrissing I wore a hat all day and on the rides that I had to take it off on I felt really self conscious one kid asked to you have poison ivy, got to love kids. The rash on my legs is spreading also Ray says I have developed about 20 new spots just today they are like crusty welts that itch. I now have some starting on the back of my shoulders too. I have included some pictures the first is a picture of the backs of my legs. The second is of my forehead it doesnt do justice to how much is falling out but you can see the redness on the hairline and my cheeks and the third is of the hair that just fell out yesterday. I know gross why did you save it, to bring with me to the docs if I can get in after work one night this week. I have slash had really thick hair this is how much is coming out daily at this rate I'll be wearing do rags on my head by the end of the week. I want to know is the meds causing this or the crohns. I took a bath in aveno oatmeal shit tonight and it didnt help at all. Wish me luck does anyone have any good head coving ideas I cant wear baseball hats to work all week.
Tomorrow its gonna rain which is fine by me I really have no desire to go out in public looking like this I feel like everyone can see and is staring at me I hate it more that anyone will every know. Well maybe Kat after wearing that brace for all those months. at any rate I have no desire to go out. So drop me a line I'll be home.

5 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

*hugs*

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger JaG said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to read this. I hope the doctor can help you. Sending you happy thoughts from here, hope they help....

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

What did the doctor say? I hope you're feeling better

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hugs, sending good vibes your way.

Have you tried Zincofax(baby butt cream) I use it on myself and my boys(we get bad eczema). We haven't found that Aveeno stuff to work either.

Take care and keep an eye out for a parcel to cheer you up a bit.

Your SP8

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Oh gosh, I hope your doctor is able to do something for you. Your hair will grow back, but I know the spots must be driving you crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home