http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: Hair Be Gone

Friday, January 06, 2006

Hair Be Gone

Well I did it last night I went and got my hair cut 10 inches of it. Today I will mail it to locks of love. I grew this in about 2 years. here are some before and after pictures, Michael took a couple of them for me not bad for a 5 year old at 5:30 am.
BEFORE










After








This week is flying by I cant believe its Friday already but man am I glad it is.
I have tomorrow off to clean the house and weather permitting we are going Ice fishing on Sunday if it is too cold out I'm going to wimp out and stay home. I'm a fair weather fisher person

4 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are much braver than I. I am not cutting my hair off...lol

Kat

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger dan said...

wow, that's a lot of hair to cut off

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos on the locks of love contribution!

I know you through the marvelous Kat. :o) Please to meet you.

Your hair looks wonderful. Doesn't it feel good to have all that weight off your noggin? I remember clearly how much lighter my head felt every time I've gotten considerable length taken off.

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy hair cut Batman! Looks great. Sorry I have been such a stranger to your blog.

x-ring

 

Post a Comment

<< Home