http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: I cant wait for this

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I cant wait for this

I soooo cant wait for the Da Vinci code movie to come out I loved the book and the trailer looks great. Check it out here. http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/da_vinci_code/index.html

Ive been really busy shopping and getting ready for christmas but I had to share this time to go fold laundry some things dont wait till after christmas

ok laundry is done so I'm adding onto this post. I am in one of those moods I went to best buy today to get the last present for ray and bought one for myself I just couldnt help it and man am I glad I did. All you idol fans out there have you heard the Bo Bice cd the new one its called the real thing. If you havent go out and buy it today. Some of the songs were co written by Richie Sambora this cd sounds soo 80's its unreal. I thing he is going to Blow that little country bumpkin right off the charts with this. I'm done that is my blug for Bo. have a great night

4 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Bo...but have not had a chance to pick up the cd yet.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Melody said...

Sometimes I think I live in a bubble...I didn't know that the Devinci Code was a Movie now. Can't wait to see it.

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That little country bumpkin outsold Bo by 100k for their debut, and as of this week, would have sold 1 million of her album. Hardly doubt Bo will blow her anywhere, ok that sounds wrong...

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger dan said...

i look forward to it myself

 

Post a Comment

<< Home