http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Friday, December 02, 2005

HASH(0x8c6220c)
Viktor Krum
You go for the 'strong, silent type'. All
masculine, ready to protect you in a heartbeat,
all this guy needs is a girl to bring him out
of his shy shell. Some things don't need to be
spoken to be understood!


Who is your Harry Potter love match? (for girls)
brought to you by Quizilla

I got this from not your typical southern belle its kinda funny she had this on today as we JUST got home from watching the harry potter movie. I liked it but I think the first couple moved along a little faster Michael is the one that really wanted to see it and he got bored for a little while.But like Ray said it sets you up for a good next movie and since I have read all the books I have to agree with him.
I have some great new too I'll come back and share after supper. Later

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Aunty Heather is sending each of the boys more than enough money to cover their disney trip when you come down! Rock. It's on girl. I may or may not have money for myself...lol We'll see. :)

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home