http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Friday, December 23, 2005

Well Michael didnt feel much better on Tuesday but I had to send him to school for a little while till Ray got out of work. I gave Michael daddy's cell phone and told him when he really didnt feel good to call daddy to come get him. He did really good made it untill lunch when his throat was too sore to eat. When he called Ray was on his way to the school already to take him to the docs. The doctor said he had strep again the 3rd time in 18 months and if he gets it again before school gets out we might want to really think about taking his tonsils out. Then he gave him a new chewable med, wow is that easier than the bottle of pink shit they usually give him. By the next morning he got up and said mommy guess what my throat doesnt hurt anymore unless I take a real big swallow. Of course it helps he wanted to go to school for the class christmas party.

Last night I made 6 batches of cookies some for my work party, some for Michaels daycare party and some for Ray to take to work right now I dont care if I ever eat another cookie. I am soo tired I worked 10.5 hours yesterday with no lunch was up till 10 cooking and am looking at another busy day today. Who said the days before christmas would be slow at work.(no I dont work retail)

If I dont have time to post this weekend everybody please have a safe and happy Christmas, no drinking and driving and enjoy every minute with your family. I get edgy after spending to much time with mine but then I lay in bed and think I would really miss all of them if anything ever happened and I want to remember every quirky minute that I spend with them.
I'll take lots of Pictures this weekend and problably post on Monday, I have the day off.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you guys have a merry christmas. Tell Micheal to get better soon. :)

Kat

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger dan said...

merry christmas.

hope you all in good health in the new year.

xxx
dab

 

Post a Comment

<< Home