http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: our weekend

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

our weekend

Friday night we went to see the Wall what a site. Its only a smaller replica but man is it impressive. Below are a few pictures we took there. the second one is Michael with my stepdad Roland. Roland retired from the air force after 20 years, he has some friends on the wall but said he couldnt remember their names so we couldnt find them. My mom had lost some friends from high school she was in tears walking around. I have to say I was glad we went.




my meme and I went to the craft fair Saturday Michael got bored quick but it was good to get meme out of the house. This weekend we are going to Funtown, meme got some free tickets because she has worked there for 10 years and school starts on the 30th we have been trying to go all summer, Summer just goes by so fast that we had to really plan to go this week.
Tonight we are going to a seadogs game Ray got tickets at work all these things to do and free how can I complain about that. Free is good. After the game we are bringing Michael to sleep at memes so he doesnt have to get up so early tomorrow. If he was to come home with us he would be going to bed at 11 and getting up at 6 that does not make for a happy kid or mommy in the morning.
lets see Wednesday is tae kwon do and while I'm there Ray and Mark are going to switch the boat trailers around I hope. Thurdsay I'm gonna go visit the girls and sit around spinning and having some wine. Friday mmm dont know yet wow thats a first.
I have been visiting everyones blogs I'm just not commenting much work is kinda crazy so I only have time for quick read-bys.
got to go later.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Want to go to the wall.
Hubby has been to the mini one that tours around. We've been to several states memorials. But our goal is to go to the wall.
It's always somber for us. I can never go to any memorial without lots of tears.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I know what you mean by quick read-by's.

Have you noticed that this summer seems to be alot busier for everyone. I don't know if it's because the age of my kids but man, not much computer time, lol.

Hope your enjoying SP8. Can't wait to see who you have or who your pal is.

Take care,
Tammy(your SP7 hostess and friend)

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Tisha said...

Hello, you asked where I found the pattern to make the light house dishcloth... I made it...Drop me your e-mail and i'll share it with you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home