http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

is the rollercoaster over yet wow have things been busy. I actually uploaded pictures 2 days ago and am just now getting a second to post.
I had a wonderful suprise in the mail yesterday I got these beautiful stick markers from my secret pal. I must say this round of secret pal has been absolutly wonderful, I have a great pal this time.Thank You Pal.

want to see what I did last weekend. Saturday I ripped out my entire carpet and fixed a hole in the floor that went all the way to the insulation under the house. I knew it was mushy but I didnt think it would be that bad. My buddy Mark came over to help since Ray has such bad allergies he didnt dare help in case he had an asthma attack. So Sunday once all the dust was down and we had spent a couple of hours on the boat catching nothing we did the entire floor in tile. They are the self stick kind but when you do them at an angle you have to cut every edge all the way around. When we were done we changed the way the room was set up. I want to get a small rug for the middle but I'm really happy with the way it came out.
Saturday Michael also gave me a surprise while we were taking aout the carpet I happened to look at Michael and went Mike what did you do to your hair. He says I cut it I want shorter hair. He had taken his scizzors and chopped a piece of his hair right down to the skin. I had to take him to the barber and get the rest shaved almost completly off. He was able to keep just a smidgen and told Michael next time just tell your mom to bring you here instead of trying it yourself. It was hard no to laugh while telling him he shouldnt do that. You've seen his pictures its not like it was long but he wants it gone and that works for me. At least he is a boy and my daughter never did that.
We are leaving to go camping Friday night and will be home next tuesday unless something happens to papa then we will be home earlier. He actually looked pretty good today they had washed him up and made him smell all pretty. I still stop everyday some days are harder than others but when he knows I'm there and gives me a hug and says your my girl its all worth it.




See you after vacation unless something interesting happens then I'll come back and tell you.








Update I had to come back I found this at Knitlani and thought it was cool so I had to post it.




What type of Fae are you?

3 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Have fun on your vacation. Everything looks good!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

You did a great job! I hope to do some home improvement projects here soon. Heh, like I hope to do every summer.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

You don't have your email posted so I will reply here: All the info for the tank is in the link I listed: http://www.thegarterbelt.com/wb_sizzle.html It goes up to 54".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home