http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Monday, May 15, 2006

just courious does anybody besides my secret pal read this blog. Can you please delurk and say hi sometimes I feel like I'm doing this all for nothing other than secret pal which I really dont mind normally just not today. I keep checking my email over and over just waiting for an acknowledgement that I'm not doing this for nothing.
They started my papa on a morphine drip today,which means the end is nearer than further, Ray is working a double and Michael is sleeping and suddenly I feel really alone I dont like this feeling.
Please and thank you.

4 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

*hugs* Sorry sweetie. I have been grabbing some bloglines reading and pretty much skipping commenting on many blogs as time has been hectic.
I think it's a summertime thingy as comments and hits are down on mine as well.
I am sorry about your papa hun.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger barrydublin said...

Hi Barry here in Dublin, i drop in regular but don,t comment too often, if you check your site meter and it reads
swbell net, angleton texas, thats me here in Dublin Ireland, dont know much else to say,

regards,
Barry Craig

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

I'm here too. I haven't been reading my regular blog roll(yes your on it) this past 2 weeks, just getting my pals together for SP8. But I'm here, out of lurking in the wings.

If you need to talk, you've got my email and it's still active.
Lots of hugs, Tammy your Sp7hostess

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger queen said...

heya there. Hope all's going better for ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home