http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: We have water!!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

We have water!!

We got the shower going Tuesday night around 8pm we were sooo tired that we each took showers then collaped in bed I think I was sleeping before my head hit the pillow. and why is it when that happens you are awake every 20 minutes all night. Yesterday when I got home I gave Michael a nice tubby and we all went to bed early again well after idol.
Today I have to call the hospital and do all the pre-admit stuff for Michael. This weekend Ray has an archery shoot at the club and I'm going try and get the house clean and finished. I want this to be done like yesterday. Anyone that has done a home project knows what I mean. I'm at work right now and I just remembered that I forgot to let you all know we got the shower going its not pretty yet but its functional.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are at work early! I'm glad you got the shower going. Did your package show up yet? I'm starting to get worried!

SP

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for working showers!!!! I hope all goes well with Micheals surgery, I will be thinking about the little bugger.

Hey, did you get a card from me yet? Hope you like what's inside...

Love ya,
Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home