http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Monday, March 27, 2006

We had a really good weekend in maine the last Sunday of the month is Maple Sugar Sunday So we headed out to a local sugar shack where they had a pancake breakfast and wagon rides. Michael and I went on a ride it was kinda chilly but we had fun.

The next couple of weeks are going to be really busy Today Jamie goes for her first visit with an othadontist then the next visit we find out the cost and all the details. Tueday portland fiber gallery is having an open house night just for a bunch of people to get together knit spin whatever should be fun I'll be there. Next week I have two doctors appointments of my own and Michael gets to finally meet with the ear,nose & throat doc to see about getting his tonsils out.

I got to play angel on SP7 and she (catknits) got the package this weekend it feels good when someone likes what you send them I havent heard from my other pal since feburary and I've sent her 3 packages since then and no thank you nothing kinda disappointing why do some people join if they dont intend to participate.

ok I'm gonna be late for work so Ive got to go here is another picture at the farm yesterday michael kept getting licked by this cow.

3 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

yum! Maple syrup time is the best. Glad you had a good weekend and good luck at the doctor appts!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Maple Sugar Sunday sounds like fun. What a good Secret Pal you were to Wendy. I was disappointed when I participated in one awhile ago. Maybe I will try another one some time.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger eric said...

that picture is exactly why i refuse to eat cows.

e+

 

Post a Comment

<< Home