http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Guess what I'm doing today I'm going spinning wheel shopping. Yup Ray gave me the ok. The tax man didnt hit us as hard as we thought he would so I can get a wheel. I love the one I'm renting but I'm gonna drive 1 1/2 hours to a yarn shop to try other ones out. Then Do you all remember that sweater I wanted to make but it only came in a med pattern. a really nice lady on knitty board offered to help me redesign the pattern. here is a picture of the sweater. Only problem is the only place that has this yarn locally is an hour in the opposit direction of the spinning place I cant win can I. LOL


Now wish me luck neither place is open tomorrow and I just saw the news they are calling for snow lovely wonderful snow why didnt it fall for the last month has to wait till I have a day with no hubby or kid and want to drive all over maine. Just great. ok I better get started and see If I can beat the storm.

2 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger dan said...

hi

i found this link on some new info on crohn's

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4740632.stm

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

Good luck finding the perfect wheel. I've always envied anyone who can spin. It looks so complicated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home