http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Monday, January 30, 2006

Tag- I'm it

Hey I got tagged by Janell

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Tombstone
Sound of Music
8 Seconds
Pirates of the Caribean (I cant wait for the next one)

Four places you have lived:
Bideford Maine
Saco Maine
(boy I need to move LOL)


Four TV shows you love to watch:
NCIS
Grey’s Anatomy
Bones
The OC

Four places you have been on vacation:
Boise Idaho
Disney florida
New orleans
Boston

Four websites you visit daily:
my single mom life
maine knitting
secret pal 7
archery talk

Four of your favorite foods:
Lobster stew
Chinese from the Happy Dragon
Alex Pizza
Venison


Four places you would rather be right now:
Visiting my friend Kat
Sitting in a Hot tub
Cuddling with Hubby
Someplace warm (its freezing rain outside)


Four bloggers you are tagging:
dogwood dreams
The New Scientist
Days of Deerledge
not your typical southern belle

I have Spinning Class Tomorrow night but I dont know if I should tell the teacher I got a private lesson on Saturday from out buddy Tims sister. She has been spinning for years I got so frustrated friday night I had to call her to help me out. I learned alot it a short time from her so hopefully I dont mess it all up in class tomorrow. She also invited me to join her spinning group that meets every Thurday at an alpaca farm when I get my own wheel. They sit around spin and drink wine sounds like a good time to me. Ray laughed and said it must be a real men bashing session every week LOL.
We went out saturday night to see my friends band Patio Cowboys and I got hammered my god am I a lightweight I havent drank in a long time and cant drink milk drinks anymore so I decided to try coconut rum and coke. and they went down reallllly easy and so did I. Ray had to be DD for me and Katy its funny how you dont feel it till you stop dancing and get into a warm truck. I thought Ray was going to have to carry me in. He of course thought it was funny. Sunday we visited my papa in rehab he is trying to get some strength back he has been really weak lately and its hard for meme to help him. Then we lounged around the rest of the day. I did finish our buddy marks new wool hat so I got something done.

3 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God I miss the happy dragon. Hevvo? happwee dwagon, may vi hep vu?

Kat

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger dan said...

ok, you got me.

it might be a few days before i do it though.

;-)

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

We just had Happy Dragon last night! Yummy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home