http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: hello secret pal!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

hello secret pal!!

Hi everyone thanks for the hair comments its funny all the women at work love the new look and the men are like why would you cut your hair. My husband included, they dont realize it took 1/2 an hour every morning to brush out and keep up. My arms were tired and yes its for a good cause I dont have time to volunteer for many things lately so this is my way of contributing.

I got a really cool ecard from my secret pal today. Thank you secret pal I still dont know who my secret pal is going to be I havent gotten a name yet to spoil they said everyone should have them by friday. I think this is a neat program who doesnt like presents from out of nowhere when you dont know they are coming. I had to set up another gmail account today just for secret pals I was the one on sp6 that had my name on my hotmail account. I felt like a goob at least it was my now exname from a privious marriage not my real name. I'm all set for this round. Game On.

other than that no news in my household same old, same old which some days isnt all that bad.

hey did you know its national de-lerking week me No me neither had to share this with you all so say HI ok.
I got this from Kari who got it from someone else who got it from here.

4 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger dan said...

cool. i'll stop lurking.

hello!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger eric said...

i checked back.

your hair does look nice. and, i hope this doesn't come across wrong, better.

good lord, i'm so gay now.

e+

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger JaG said...

I like the new hairdo too! Very fresh!!

And thanks for delurking!

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lotta hair gone! I like the cut :) Mine was about that long when I got it all cut off back in '02.....I've been growing it out and cutting it off ever since then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home