http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: I'm sooo tired

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I'm sooo tired

I'm sooo tired every bone in my body is tired. The kitchen is done except for the floor and it looks great. We spent 8 hours last Sunday wallpapering. from 12-6 yesterday and 12-7 today doing all the woodwork and trim but its done my mom and stepdad helped us thank god we never would have finished here are some before and after pictures.



>



I forgot to tell you the knitting thing was a bust. Nobody there well one lady and the girl at the counter. I didnt even go inside. I was really disappointed but what can I do about it. I am going tuesday to sign up for the beginners spinning class watch I'll be the only one in that too or the person teaching it will be like 10. Wish me luck I'm going to take a hot shower and call it a night. Later

2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks so much better. It really brightens up the room. :)

Kat

 
At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful! I'm sure you are very happy with it. I'm sorry no one showed up for your knit night. :(

Luv SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home