http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Guess what I'm knitting the yarn that I actually spun all by myself. I bought the raw wool on Friday Spun and washed it on Saturday and am knitting it today. Its thick then thin then thick again. Im making a scarf probably for my mom and she wont tell me anyways if it sucks.

only 3 days and we drive to NH to fly to florida on Thursday I cant wait. the only thing that sucks is Ray had that ice fishing derby the same weekend and it got postponed till the following weekend. Which totally blows for me we had a deal I had Michael for 4 days on the trip and the following weekend he had him so I could go to to portland for the fiber show. Now I am stuck with him two weekends in a row how fair is that I'm really going to have to find a sitter for Saturday cuz after the trip I am sooo gonna need a sanity brake.

This morning we went bowling again. Michael won again I really hate losing with the bumpers up mind you to a five year old.
Thats all my news if I get done the scarf tonight I will take a picture but I warn you its not too pretty.

On another note I have to say my secret pal is great she is always sending me little emails and stuff and in return I try to make comments here about how much I like them But what is up with the person I got I have sent her numerous ecards and a couple of emails along with 3 thats three packages so far and I havent gotten one response on her blog nothing nada I hope she has gotten them. I did ask in the last ecard I sent and no reply but I get a reply from the ecard co that she has read them. So any secret pallers out there let your pal know if you have gotten anything from them wether its cards or packages ok.Its nice to just know.
to my secret pal your great thanks again for making me laugh all the time :)

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you find a sitter for the weekend after! That's really not fair, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes, huh?

Sounds like you have a great vacation planned!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home