http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: OFF TO HAVE SOME FUN IN THE SUN!!!!!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

OFF TO HAVE SOME FUN IN THE SUN!!!!!

Well I'm off today and wont be back till Late Monday. Michael and I are heading south to Universal Studios Florida its only 60 there but its 25 here so Its really gonna feel like summer to us.I hope. So not to worry if you are here enough to notice I'm having fun in the sun.

On SP7 the person I am spoiling finally posted about receiving her gifts I sooo thought that I sent them to the wrong address or something So now I know she got them. I think I"m going to send her something from florida she will be really confused when she gets a post marked pack from there after getting some from Maine.

Please go visit my best friend Kat, this vacation was originally intended to be spent with her and her kids but after waiting 5+ years she found a really good surgeon to do Scoli surgery on her back. She has been in pain for years and I will be thinking of her tomorrow on my way there. My trip was already booked as was her surgury so we are gonna visit her Sunday at the hospital before we leave to see how she is doing I really wish I could stay down there for a couple of weeks to help her out if I was laid off I would But what I can do is be her friend and support her from here. So if you pray do so even tho she doesnt believe there are those of us who do, and if you dont just keep her in your thoughts. Next year when she is better we are gonna hit every coaster in the State!!!! Love you Kat see you Sunday.

2 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Have some good fun in the sun You all deserve it!

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger dan said...

enjoy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home