http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Michael did wonderful he got a little nervous just before they put the mask on and within an hour after he wanted to play uno and was complaining of being hungry. I took a picture of him with my camera phone and I cant get the damn thing to send it to me I'll figure it out later. He as a real trooper all the nurses thought he was great but we already knew that.

Now with other news I got my Package from my Secret Pal. Her name is Erin and I love what she sent. I got homemade needle holders with Elk and bears on it. and some alpaca yarn and some sock yarn and a candle and a little knitting book. I love it Erin and no I resisted opening your card until after I got the package so I wouldnt ruin the surprise. So thank you very much you have made Secret Pal a great success for me.
Monday I had gotten another surprise my friend Kat send me some really pretty earings. I love blue and she sent the birthstone for Dec which is a light blue.
I got spoiled twice this week by friends, Ray got his boat and I won some dr seuss books on ebay for michael so lets hope the week continues to go this good but MIL is coming on Thursday so its bound not to last LOL

3 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so glad the package showed up. I was so worried. Those were the first needle holders I've made as I'm sure you can tell. Getting the felting to the right size was hard. I'm glad Michael is doing well and that all is going good for you this week. I've really enjoyed having you as my SP. Hugs

Erin

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

Neat gifts! I'm glad Michael did so well.

Enjoy the spoiling while you can!

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger dan said...

helloooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home