http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Monday, April 10, 2006

just a quick update. Tomorrow Michael gets his tonsils out he is in good spirits mommy is nervouse but we wont tell him that. Today Ray got to pick up the boat finally he is soo excited its cute.
I'm sorry this is just a fly bye I'll try to post when we get home tomorrow and let you know how everything went.

oh Secret Pal now I'm starting to wonder still no box as of today I'm sorry I'll let you know as soon as it gets here I promiss.

no good news on the knitting front I have been so busy I havent had much time to work on my red sweater I have 22 rows of the left front done and thats it I dont want to mess it up especially since its for me so I only work on it when I can devote full attention to it. I have made a couple of face cloths lately no thought required there.
I am half way thru my int. spinning class and I love it we learned about spinning silk caps thats kinda weird and cool at the same time you definatly dont want to mess with silk caps with dry hands just trust me if you dont understand.

Got to go I'll check in tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

arghhhhhhhh. I should have sent it registered. Well let's give it til the end of the week and if it's not there by then I will recreate what I sent and send it out again! Registered mail this time. I'm sorry it hasn't gotten there I'm sure you're dissappointed and wondering if I ever even sent it all. I'm sure by now you've figured out who I am but I'll keep w/ the SP for now. Hope Michael's surgery goes well tomorrow. My dd had hers out a couple of years ago it went well and she was back up and about in a few days. Hugs.

SP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home