http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: just a quick update

Saturday, May 13, 2006

just a quick update

Rain Rain go away this rain is really starting to get sickening I dont mind rain but enough is enough geesh. The fishing derby got postponed untill next week so we went to tball which was in the school gym so at least Michael got to get rid of some pent up energy from a week of rain.
Tonight we are going to run over my moms and bring her a stack of face cloths I knitted for her its not much but its something.
Tomorrow I asked Ray if we could go to the new hapshire wool festival even if its raining we would be going in and out of buildings and we have umbrellas hes like whatever. sounds real excited doesnt he but I want to go and its mothers day damnit I'm going with or without him.

For all the other mothers out there
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!
HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mommy's Day to you from one mother to another.

You go and enjoy the wool festival and have a great time, it's your day!!!!

Keep an eye on your mail in the next 2 weeks, a secret package is coming your way.

Your SP8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home