http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

hello again, thank you to the all that responded I'm just having a bad week and needed a little lovin, I had a great surprise today my secret pal already sent me a package and it couldnt have come on a better day. thank you secret pal I really needed this now what to make its soooo soft I just want to play with it. this is alpaca and silk and some new needles hey did you see my needles I needed this size good pick. thank you again.

6 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the girls at kpixie are quick on the shipping. I am so happy you like everything. You know, there is enough there to make a scarf or hat or what ever your imagination decides. Enjoy, this is only the beginning of the spoilage.
Your SP8

 
At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yet another blogger add-on
http://www.abazab.com/
http://www.abazab.com/

it,s in beta format, not really sure what it does could be worth checking out.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger sheep#100 said...

You've been seriously afflicted with rain! I'm sending you some arid thoughts. Come by my blog and enjoy some free patterns.

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Emma said...

What a great package you got today, and it sounds like it couldn't have come at a better time. Hang in there.

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Gorgeous yarn- just the color of the Trellis scarf I finished yesterday. Hope you are drying out a bit now!

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem like a very caring loving individual. However, as an adult, & mother of two children, you're setting a pretty poor example of the way one should handle themselves in front of others. Most people swear, but they know when & where it's acceptable. Sorry, I couldn't get past your "mouth" while discussing your children in the same breath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home