http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Monday, June 05, 2006

I actually loaded some pictures to post 3 days ago and I just havent had time I'm sorry the first picture is michael at t-ball last saturday















the second pictures is the yarn I got from my SP8 and made into a shawl. I know, I know it looks like a big fancy g string. But I gave it to my meme and she liked it or she said she did so that is all that matters.














What I have been busy on is getting ready for this weekend I am going to the Maine Fiber Frolic with a couple of friends for the entire weekend. I am bringing the tent, canopy and paper products, J is bringing some moose meat and some baby angoria bunnies to sell, L. is bringing 4 of her alpacas and the booze and that could be the most important thing cuz look at the weather. and this is no joke this is the actual weather forcast. tonight my darling husband went and bought us a canopy so I have something to cook under and we can hide from the rain. I think we will still have a blast I have been looking forward to this weekend for the last couple of months I so need a break from life rain or no rain. I'll take lots of pictures for you this weekend speaking of that I just reminded myself that I need to charge my batteries for my camera.




I'm gonna leave you with the funniest video I have seen yet. Tell me you dont remember doing some of these dances growing up. Later

1 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Now there's a white boy that can dance! OMG, he brought back so many memories.

Oh, and I like the shawl too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home