http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, I went to fiber frolic last weekend in the rain and had a blast with my friends, we brought lots of drinking beverages with us and by the end of each day we were soooo tired that not much got drunk. I got home Sunday night laid everything out to dry and crashed. the last couple of days have been filled with work, tae kwon do (micheael got his green belt on Monday night) I have visited my papa every day at lunch and last night we signed Michael up for boy scouts, it doesnt really start until fall but this is the early reg so he can do some things with them over the summer. Today I'm leaving work at noon cuz I get to go sit at the hospital for my next remicade treatment it takes about 4 hours they say after this one I should start seeing a real difference in my crohns (I hope) . I did take a crochet lesson last weekend on making chair pads from rags I brought enough to make one with me at the hospital so I'm not bored.
I did take lots of pictures over the last week but I have a hard time loading them at work so I will try to get some photos up tonight. I'm also gonna take a picture of something I bought for my secret pal its the coolest thing.
later

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Wow, you have been busy! I'm glad to see an update though. Congratulations to Michael and I hope your father is doing better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home