http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: I'm back kinda

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm back kinda

I’m sorry I haven’t been around I have been really blue I haven’t been knitting or on the net much. I come home feed the boys, watch a little tv and go to bed I have absolutely no get up and go. I cried a little at the funeral but I think I’m just lost. I was going to the VA every day for lunch to visit now I don’t have anything to do I don’t really feel like knitting because everything I’m doing has a pattern and there really isn’t anyplace good to sit at this place and work on something. I don’t feel like reading I don’t really feel like doing anything, I’m just going thru the motions of each day.

I do need to do a shout out THANK YOU to my secret pal have I told you what a great pal I have this round. She sent me some beautiful orange yarn to make Michael a hunting sweater with. I absolutely love it. She even sent a card when papa died I’m very thankful that I have that little pick me up her timing is great.
















Our pal hostess asked us to fill out these questions and I finally got around to do it. Sorry it took me so long I read it the day it came and just didn’t have the motivation to do it until now. Maybe I’m coming out of this slump.

1) What is your favorite season of the year?
FALL is my favorite season the leaves are changing and its hunting season.

2) Where is your favorite vacation spot?
We go camping and canoeing someplace different every time just so see new places
3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
I want to go to Australia and hubby want to go to Grease

4) If you could pick any job, and be paid well, what would it be?
I wanted to be a game warded for years still do but I just cant pass the physical agility part of the testing.

5) If you were going on vacation for 1 week, and had to take ONLY one project with you, what would it be?
I’m working on a blanket for my mom its gonna take me years to finish its all small different panels so its compact to carry.

6) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite Yarn shop, what would you get??
all new bamboo needles in every size and option

here is a picture of me and Ray just before leaving for the wake it was hotter then hell those two days combined with crying my face looks all puffy but I thought Ray looked really good so I wanted to share.

I’ll be around thank you for all your support, I know its out there and just that helps a lot.

3 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Shelby said...

Thanks for answering my questions! I love seeing everyone's answers.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Beth said...

I'm glad to see you back. I have been checking on you.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

You and Ray both look wonderful! Great picture. I have to say that you look familiar to me....maybe I've seen you at a store or something?

The pow wow is in Leeds at Riverbend Campground on Sat & Sun. I've never been to one so we are looking forward to it.

I'm glad you secret pal was able to brighten your day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home