http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: Happy anniversary to me and Ray

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happy anniversary to me and Ray

Yup today is our 6 year wedding anniversary and he remembered and bought me a fry daddy. We have fish alot so lets make a healthy thing unhealth cook it in grease. No I'm kidding I had been wanting one for awhile that and a rotisary so maybe for my birthday I will get that. I love Ray more that I can express he has stood with me thru thick and thin and definatly thru sickness and health what more can I ask for. Here are a couple of photos of our wedding it was in a friends yard, matter of fact the guy in the post below Steve this is his sister Gails house she is the one that married us. And yes I'm very pregnant I had Michael october 8. At least I'll alway remember how many years we've been married by how old Michael is. The last picture is recent one.
Hope everone has a great weekend


1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary you guys!! Many more happy years!


Love ya,
Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home