http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Sunday, April 17, 2005

The weekend is over already why cant every weekend be a 3dayer. Especially when you have to work 1/2 a day on Saturday.
Well I got out yesterday and my back was still killing me but I hadnt shot my bow in like forever so I said the hell with it took some pain killers and hit the range. it was windy as hell but I got a couple of site markes made and paper tuned my bow. In bow lingo I made the arrows fly straight instead of all wobbley makes you more accurate.
Today Ray really want to go to a 3d shoot so I made a deal with him we go to the shoot do a half round and come home to do some yard work cuz its like 70 out today and the snow is almost gone we still had a couple of piles before today. So that is what we did went to Buxton shot 15 targets and came home. We did a little in the yard just enough for a start and I cleaned off the deck of all the stuff that piled there over the winter. Then I picked up the book I have been reading and firmly planted my ass in a chair and read the rest of the day. and of course I got a sun burn on my arms, lol the first time they have seen the sun all winter, you can tell I was reading I have funky lines where my arms were bent. I am sure I'll hear about it tomorrow at work.
The rest of my night is gonna consist of putting icy hot on my back take a couple of pain pills and head to bed.
Hope everyone else had a great weekend.;)

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger hogn8r said...

Hey Mainiax! Good to hear you are out shooting. I get home in June and I can't wait to get back to some arra flingin'!

Sorry to hear about your back. You can buy some really good lower back/lumber pillows that may help. We have a place called "Relax the Back Store" around here, ya'll proly have something similar. You can also try using a very small foot stool under your desk to put your feet on, it really does help. I'm not a doctor or anything, I just play one on the internet!

Sounds like you are staying busy anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home