http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: TGIF

Friday, April 15, 2005

TGIF

well my lower back is toast I dont know what I did. I think its my chair at work all the cushy is worn out and its not comfy at all any more. I rarely bitch about being in pain and usually have a pretty good tolerance and a good supply of pain drugs But this time it Fucken hurts, by 3pm I had taken two vicodin and a valium.
I went to Staples on my way home and picked up a new printer for the club and then to the craft store to pick up some hair for the knitt doll I am making. Ray laughed at me when I got home I got in and out of a craft store for under $10. I told him my back hurt so bad I asked the lady where the stuff I needed was and got out. He said that is a sure sign I'm soar. But my darling did make dinner there was no way I could stay up and do it He is really getting better at the helping part of marriage now if I could jut get more sex out of him.

Tomorrow is my first Saturday at work for the summer season. I hate Saturdays you work half a day by the time I get home and get my shit together the day is gone.

Monday Jamie gets to go to the oral surgion for a consult I'll let you know how it goes.

1 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel better.

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home