http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

not much to post today. The girl that does the insurance came out and told me how much they would have to take out extra every week to cover next year ahead of time for the layoff. I told her nope dont take extra, she just looked at me. I told her I am not getting laid off again and if I am I will be looking for another job before that happens. of course my boss wasnt there today so I couldnt talk to him. He pulled in just as I was getting in my truck and I told him I need to talk to him tomorrow he's like about what so I just gave him a brief update that I am to young to be working seasonal I took this job 3 years ago and was told it was year round I cant afford to not work year round financially and mentally. I wanted to retire from this company but I just cant like this and that I will stay till after the Busy season but come August if I'm not guarenteed year round I'm gonna start looking so I am not taking extra out of my check now I need to get back on my feet. He said he understood and we will talk about it tomorrow I love him he is the best boss and I know if he can he will help me.
on another note Michael said sorry to his teachers and was good all day except he wet himself 3 times which he hasnt done in months and months. I think he is stressed alittle about getting in trouble and stuff. We'll give it a couple of days and see what happens.
So I guess I did have stuff to post about. ok see ya tomorrow ;)

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your boss will work it out so you ca stay on year round. You were driving me nuts with all those phone calls! ;)

Kidding. *mwah*

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home