http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Friday, March 25, 2005

Well I'm done scraping so now when I get my first check I can order the wallpaper. I cant wait I'm gonna take some before and after pictures so you can see what I'm working with after the walls I'm gonna redo the floor. I discovered there are 3 layers of linolium on it so if I can peel it back to the original layer I'm gonna get those tiles that glue down, not the ceramic ones they cost way to much. Ray doesnt care what I do to the house his is like whatever about everything but I want a nice house its actually a trailer but I want to feel proud of how it looks without going fancy.
Ray is on his way home, he just called I want to go site my bow this afternoon and tonight we are going back to the piano bar with a bunch of friends. Kat I wish u could come you'd love this place. see ya all later

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe sometime I can come up. Broke as hell girl. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home