http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Sunday, March 20, 2005

I didnt come back on last night after a long boring day listening to speakers I came home sat down and fell asleep.
Today we went to a 3d archery shoot I sucked my bow is still set up for hunting not competing but it is a beautiful day out today the snow is melting and I actually got red cheeks from being in the claring sun. Ray and Michael just went to the club to ride the snowmobiles around our 3d course we are hosting a shoot in a couple of weeks and are hoping by packing the snow down it might melt faster. I just didn't feel like going so I'm home watching the race.

ON A GOOD NOTE WE FOUND THE HEARING AID !!!!!!!! actually Michael found it here we have been shoveling snow in the yard for a week and last night Michael was playing with his toy helocopters and guess what falls out of the kopter. Yup he comes running in the kitchen DADDY DADDY I FOUND IT and he did. and it being in the house that whole time its not broke. We did check his toys twice and never saw it. So we called my aunt and told them they didnt have to come over today. Man I have never been so happy to see a little piece of plastic I thought Ray was gonna cry. Now understand the toybox is in the living room and the only thing we can think of is when we picked up the toys the same night as the snowstorm it fell in and we just didnt see it. So the kid is a hero to us.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you guys found it. That's a huge expensive relief eh?
Have a good night. I'm just sorta blank and blah and not answering teh phone. :)

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home