http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

if my pictures dont show come back and check later the person that host the site that has my pictures on it is having server problems. I kept thinking it was me till I called him.

I have to go to the high school later and meet with my daughters teachers she seems to spend more time talking and daydreaming than watching the teachers. She only goes to school for 4 hours a day and she cant even pay attension for that and its not like she isnt smart she just doesnt try. So her dad and I get to go find out what the options are now. We dont know what to do with her anymore.
We are then going out to dinner after cuz I wont have time to cook after the meeting there is a place in town that had prime rib for 5.95 on Wednesdays wasnt to hard to talk Ray into going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home