http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: monday again

Monday, March 14, 2005

monday again

Well I got a bit of good news today No I didnt find Rays hearing aid I even took the living room apart this morning and still no hearing aid, I think its gonna be warm out this week so we'll have to keep an eye on the snowbanks its the only other place it could be. But I called my boss this morning and I'm going back to work on the 28th of this month finally. I actually cant wait. I love being the one to take Michael to school and pick him up but financially we couldnt do it much longer. I did ask him if I could possible have every other Saturday off till Michael is done Tball he said we would talk about it when the time comes it will be awhile before we even open on Saturdays cuz of the snow. That wont break my heart I love my job I just hate working Saturdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home