http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I try to post every day but it doesnt always happen I had to set up Rays new computer last night so he could play with it today. He works hard and so deserved this he has been playing nascar since I got home. But I did do something today I finished my present for my cousin a baby blanket, sweater and booties. the blanket has a hood on one end of it. the first pictures are the from and back of the sweater then of the blanket on my chair at work.





oh and Michael is FINALLY feeling better. Lets hope he stays that way.

3 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That stuff is really cute. You do good work. :)

Glad Micheal is feeling better.

Kat

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made that yourself??!! How cute!! I don't know how to knit (that is the word, right?). I'd be very happy if I would receive that present. Well done!

JustAgirl @ work

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! I wish I could knit and do other neat craftsy things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home