http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Sorry I haven't been around I have been but just surfing not posting much. My back is still killing me. I called the doc this morning first thing to see if I could get in I got the "I'll check with him and get back to you, "I gave them my work number figuring I'd still be there to get the call, I called them back at 4;50 and gave them my home number its now 7:30 and no call. I had asked if he was working late this week and she didnt know only that he wasnt working late tonight. I hope they call soon I have decided I cant drug it or will it away. I have a really high pain tolerance but I have had enough.
ok I'm done bitching work was really busy which I love cuz the day just flys back but I found that on 2 vicodins I can get pretty snappy so I have to watch myself not good for customer service. Other than that all is well. I'll let you know when I finally get to the docs.
Later

1 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger hogn8r said...

Don't pay the bill, then they will call two or three times a day! Yea I know, bad humor...

Good luck with your back, that sux...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home