http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Friday, December 19, 2008

ok alot has been going on around here we had hunting season a trip to ny for a loom christmas visits to mass but the biggest thing has been Michaels metal health, he has adhd and depression/anxiety issues. Lately he has been doing alot of the I hate myself and I wish I was dead. That has escalated and the last few days he has had a plan on how he wants to die. He spent yesterday and today in detension he was uncontrollable at school. and tonight we are admitting him to spring harbor for a medical eval I dont think I'm going to survive this I just want my little boy to be happy he has been sad for soo long. and I hope he is home for christmas. I have to go I cant stop crying and I have to drive him there please pray for me if your pray ok.

2 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Oh Shell!!! I am so sorry to hear that things have been going like this with him. Why didn't you tell me in any of our emails or talks?

I know I have my own stuff going on, but you can still talk to me dammit!

I will keep all of you in my thoughts, hoping he will be home for Christmas too.

(((((hugs)))))

I love you!

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger queen said...

I am praying for you, your boy and your family. I believe that God can and will heal your boy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home