http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: disappearing blog roll

Thursday, October 09, 2008

disappearing blog roll

aaahhhh
blogrolling disappeared and I don't have a back up program and lost everyones links please help me. I need a new blog roll to use and I re-need your blog link. You can email it to me if you want. Mainiax at G mail dot com.

thanks a bunch.

other good news one more week at midnights and I go back to second shift which is much much much busier the boss wanted me to learn radios on nights and it has been so slow I'm really behind the other person that is training now like a month of dispatching behind which sucks because I cant get OT until I'm completely trained. oh well what are you going to do.

3 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger queen said...

Hey there I hope blogger will let you click on my pic and lead you to my blog!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Yeah, blogrolling was hacked. Tucows has done a crappy job running it since they took it over a few years ago anyway.

You have a gmail account, so what you need to do is setup an RSS feed account, http://www.google.com/reader
and then you need to subscribe to everyone's feeds.
You do that by clicking on the little orange box in the web address bar, where you type in the urls of sites you go to, click on that orange box on each blog, and then google will ask if you want to subscribe, click it, and you'll have everyone's newest blog posts in your google feed reader.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Blogrolling is back, they had a major security breach, hacked, but they have fixed it now, no information was compromised, your blogroll is now back in your sidebar of your blog. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home