http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Thursday, June 26, 2008

what a great week so far I went to school for 2 day to learn 911 dispatching and I picked up my new spinning wheel at the post office today. of course I have to work tonight so I will be putting it together tomorrow with the help of my friends at the Portland Fiber Gallery. I will take lots of pictures. Michael is spending the night at meme's house so I will be able to sleep in tomorrow and then after I get done putting the wheel together and going to the library I have to meet Mike and Meme in Biddeford for the Lakermesse parade. We havent missed a year yet so I'm glad I'm not working this year.
and no my daughter still isnt talking to me but when she needs something I'm sure I will hear from her.
So this is my flyby update later.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Kat said...

The frog parade! That's tomorrow? Man, I haven't been to that parade (obviously) in ages. But even when I lived there, I don't think I went every year.

Don't stress about Jamie. She's a selfish, self-absorbed teenager right now who thinks the entire world owes her a life and all the goodies handed to her on a silver platter.
You're doing just fine.

Hang in there and congrats again on the job! I hope it turns out to be everything you want it to be for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home