http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: Not good news.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Not good news.

This is just a quick update to let you know how shitty things are going. I have been really excited about this new job I have been interviewing for and now do to health reasons I may not be able to take it.
I spent all day yesterday in the ER thinking I had kidney stones to go along with the gallstones I had removed just to find out its my crohns and I have 4 inches or so that is almost completely blocked. I have been going thru a straw and its all starting to back up behind the shrunk part. I hurt really bad. I had left work yesterday to go to the ER and I came in today just so I wont be out of time, I waited until I got here to take my pain killers I didn’t think I would make it until they kicked in. I have 5 different scripts I hate taking shit. I now have to call the dr today at noon he wants to see the cat scan and determine if he wants to do surgery or what which mean a shit bag and no new job.
Why just when things are going ok does this always happen to me.
If you pray say some for me ok.

Ok a lighter note Michael tested last night for his next he is such a sweet kid he didn’t know I was sick until grammy dropped me off I couldn’t drive so my daughter gave me a ride I left my truck at work. He said mom you don’t have to stay for my test its ok you can go home I will still do good. I was all like nope I want to be here for you. Do you think my daughter called after she dropped me off at the ER door and was gone haven’t heard from her since.

That is all my exciting news.

Later

3 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Oh Shell, that sucks. :(
I hope they don't have to do that surgery, I'll keep you in my thoughts, hang on tight, keep good thoughts.

 
At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I hope there is something to be done to help you besides the surgery! I will definitely say a prayer for you :)

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger queen said...

Oh wow, hope you are feeling better. Hope they don't have to do surgery. Hope the new job works out. Praying for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home