http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Sunday, March 23, 2008


happy easter

we had a great day we got up had a big breakfast. Michael went around the house finding all his presents the easter bunny left one with each egg. Notice in the picture no chocolate. meme always gives us sweet stuff so the easter bunny doesnt bring it to our house. then we went to church it was a full house as it is every holiday. then we stopped by my moms to say hi and kill some time we had to be at meme's at 1 and then we went to meme's and met my dad there and had dinner now we are stuffed and ready for naps. I'll be really ready tomorrow night my first day back to work cross you fingers for me not to fall asleep at my dest :)

talk at ya soon

1 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you all had a Happy Easter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home