http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Friday, June 22, 2007




Kat has tagged me a rockin girl blogger thats cool thanks Kat.

I have to tag 5 people mmm lets see Kat is already tagged Belle got tagged by Kat. Isabelle has the most adorable baby so she rocks, coleen sends me knitting books that really rock, Kari is really cool so tag to her, and Sheri my fellow mainer. and Lana for who knits some really rockin stuff while taking care of her girls

If you’ve been tagged, just grab the Rockin’ Girl Bloggers badge and tag five more powerful woman bloggers you know. Pay it forward and the phenomenon will keep on going and going. If you’re either a guy or your name isn’t on this list, it doesn’t mean you can’t participate. Just grab the badge and tell a girl blogger out there that she rocks!

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Coleen said...

thanks from me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home