http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: SAD DAYS

Thursday, June 21, 2007

SAD DAYS

Well its been a rough couple of days. Last night my son lost his pet guinea pig Jesse.
she has been a cool pet, she was almost 5. Michael is heartbroken, he takes death really hard after losing both grandpas last summer. If someone in a movie dies he cries just like his mommy.
Jesse has been sick the last couple of days she wouldn't eat or drink. So we knew it was coming yesterday I came home from work and she was seizing by the time he got home from tae kwon do she was gone. We had a little funeral outside for her he said a prayer gave her a kiss and put her in the hole Ray had dug. then he said dad I need a minute to say another prayer, he kneeled down and was quiet for a few minutes then said "amen" and got up he was crying so hard. Poor little guy, when I went to bed I stopped to check on him and he was still making little sobbing noises in his sleep. It was so sad.
Today my mom were emailing back and forth and she asked how Mike was doing so I called daycare to check. They said he was moping around listening to his mp3 player on the couch with a book, and every once in awhile they were seeing him all teary.
So I emailed my mom back and told her, so decided to surprise him and pick him up and take him to her work for a little while then to the beach when she got out.
Tomorrow I took the day off to reg the new/used vehicle we got did I tell you we got a new/used vehicle well yeah we did we traded rays truck in after what happened to the fuel he figured something would happen to the motor sooner than later so we traded it in for trailblazer its great it has three rows of seats and a dvd player.
Anyways I have tomorrow off so I'm going to keep him around with me and just do some cleaning and some fun stuff in the afternoon if it doesnt rain.

Thats my news this week.
Saturday we are having a birthday party for my little girl she turned 17 yesterday she is now the same age I was when I had her how scary is that.
I'll update you on that after the party.
Later

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Awww, I'm so sorry Shell, tell Michael how sorry we are for his loss. It's always so hard on the kids when they lose a pet they love so much.

Tell my moosebaby I said happy birthday! 17! Ack! I remember when she was born.

feeling old yet? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home