http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

hello everyone

I had a Great relaxing weekend and man did I need that. I went to Spa this weekend, its really just a bunch of woman getting together at a local hotel to knit, spin, crochet and just shoot the shit. there were a couple of vendors there I did overspend but I had been putting a couple of bucks aside since christmas every week just to go. I met some really nice people I used to get really nervous about going places by myself, a couple of friends showed up for a little bit but for the most part I was alone. Now mind you I am not a shy person but the walking in and setting up by myself has always kinda made me feel weird. I went out for lunch with a girl I had met in the hall but at supper time alot of people were going out before the guest speaker was set to start at 7. Lucky me I am close enough that I drove home ate dinner and debated whether I was going to go back for the guest speaker, I did decide to go back at the last minute then went to see my friend lou and had a drink with her. That was my entire weekend pretty cool. I hadnt used my spinning wheel in awhile after using it all weekend I realized I really miss it. Last night I sat spinning while watching hero's I didnt even notice the time flying by.

While I was spinning Ray and Michael went Ice fishing and snowmobiling all day Saturday they had a blast, we are going to go to NH riding this Saturday as a family then church on Sunday, after church if our income tax comes in we are going to go bed shopping we soo need a new bed you can only flip them so many times. Now when the bed is made you can see the dents where we sleep I told Ray we either need to loose weight or get a new bed, and he liked the bed idea. We are also going to get the rest of our house windows with the money we will save money on heat doing that and next year we can use it as another deduction. What ever is left is going onto credit cards so we can work on paying those puppies off. The only reason we dont do that before the windows is I'm tired of watching the heat go out the window and I'm tired of plastic.
I better get back to work boss is being weird this week I think he has pms.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Glad you had a good week and some fun at SPA. It's always hard going out alone for the first time, but if you never go, you never meet new people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home