Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'm sooo sorry its been so long since I've posted.
I have a few updates for you.
First let me say it was GREAT having Kat here for a week. I loved it, I have so missed having a friend to just ride around and shoot the shit with. I know she was cold but I so wish she could come back to stay. I'm being gready just slap me ok.
We went snowtubing last Saturday the kids had a blast its funny we went from 9-12 and by 11:30 we were all tired and ready to go.
Sunday I went to the baby shower at my friends they are the ones I made all the presents for and they really liked what I made. phew I'm glad. here is a picture of the happy couple opening my box.

Next is a picture of a scarf I spun and knitted for a girl that goes to light therapy with me she liked mine that I made last year. I almost forgot to take a picture and happened to have my camera in my purse so I snapped a picture on the seat of my truck.

this last picture is of poofur he is a black angoria bunny we are buying for Rays mom for valentines day. He is still little and will turn kinda grey but I think he will still be cute. His mom is naming him poofur because she is keeping the poo for her garden and giving me the fur. I like that idea all the benefit and no mess.

Yesterday was just total mess. I got up and went to brush my teeth and guess what no water again. so I wake Ray up and he started the new heater we bought last week when this happened. I went to work but only ended up staying an hour Ray doesnt have any vaca time and I do so I figured It was better for me to use my time instead of him with no pay. So I went home and called my daughter and told her to skip school not that it broke her heart but I had a remicade treatment at one and if the pipes werent unthawed we needed someone to watch the heaters.
they did defrost about 10:30 and we found out why they kept freezing, there is a really small drip at one of the fittings well the drips went down the concrete slab and stopped right on the water pipe and froze it solid. So Ray bought all kinds of insulation to stuff around the pipe and get it off the concrete and tonight my uncle is coming over to help him fix the fitting so it quits leaking.
I did get to go to my remicade treatment at the new cheaper place, what a difference. This place was so nice and friendly I'll be sure to tell all my doctors to send people over here instead.
the next week is going to be really crazy around here even more than normal. Ray is leaving tomorrow for his yearly ice fishing trip with the boys but our buddy mark has to work tomorrow so I'm going to run him to NH after work to meet everyone so they wont have so many trucks there. Then Saturday we have the blue/gold banquet for cub scouts, Sunday Michael is lighting the candles at church again.
Monday and Wednesday is tae kwon do. Monday at 5:30 we are going to do our taxes. Tuesday we have to go see the doc for michael and talk about his add/adhd test, we have a meeting with the school on Thursday morning to discuss more things about Michael.
so that is my week in review maybe you can see why I have a hard time remembering to post but be assured I do come around and read your blogs every couple of days even if I dont have time to comment.


At 7:49 PM, Blogger kat said...

I did have a blast while there and I know y'all want me back but i just can't do the cold weather anymore. I'm sorry. :(


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home