http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: I got tagged

Friday, January 12, 2007

I got tagged

1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?
tea hot or cold doesnt matter I drink it all day long

2. If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be? go back to hunting, raising and growing your own food. only buying what you absolutly have to

3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
smurfette I have worked with mostly men for years and live with a couple boys.

4. If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be?
the day I met my ex husband I would have walked the other way and not wasted 5 years.

5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be? JFK. I have been to the museum and would have loved to have met him.

6. What is the one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you could have back? my matchbox collection I had as a kid, my mom sold them at a yard sale I had over 100 of them.

7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?
medical research I am a walking experiment

8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about? I can play clarinet, flute and sax.

9. What is your most cherished possession? my bows if anything ever happened I could feed my family and protect them. I loved competing for years it has been a source of pleasure

10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up? my music teachers showed me all the different music there was out there. I love broadway musicals now


11. What one word describes you better than any other?
Emotional I care to much about everything and take everything to heart.

Now I shall tag kari, Sheri and lana And anyone else who happens to be reading that thinks this might be a fun thing to do. I want to learn more about everyone :)

Please say you'll play along! And as always, if you do, leave me a comment directing me to your post so that I can come see your answers!

3 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Ha! I knew most of those answers! LOL


Kat

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Thanks for playing along! Your #2 and my #2 would go pretty much hand in hand.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I posted mine http://blog.dogwooddreams.com/?p=1255

 

Post a Comment

<< Home