http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Look what I made a needle felted gnome. I took a class at the portland fiber gallery last night. My aunt was going to come with me but she bailed, actually her boss gave her a last minute report to do. Thats ok I still had fun there were 6 people in the class and every gnome came out a little different, it was alot easier that I thought it would be. I might make a bunch next year for gifts a little late to do it this year. Have fun shopping I have to finish mine on Saturday I have no more time off.
oh and Michael lost his second tooth last night I'll have to get a picture when I get home I didnt even get to see him, he was in bed when I got home and still sleeping when I left, I hate that.
got to get to work Later

4 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Those are cute.

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is so cute. I want to try needle felting sometime, it looks like such fun.

Best,
firefly

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger queen said...

Cute gnome! Hope you had a merry xmas, and have a happy new year!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Heather said...

i love the gnome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home