http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Thursday, November 30, 2006

hello, hello, hello

I'm having a weird one, one day I'm on cloud 9 the next I'm moping around and dont talk to me.
I think the holidays are playing with my emotions. Last weekend was nice it was Rays first weekend off because he started his new job this week mon-fri I love it we have time to fill doing stuff. He has time and I fill it with my honey do list that is ever growing. He is such a good sport.

Last week I found out my best friends mom was having some lumps removed So I asked the church we go to if they could please send her a prayer blanket that had been blessed a couple of weeks ago they were happy to send one. Well Yesterday I was in the hospital getting my remicade treatment and who was wheeled out right next to me her mom. we were both so happy to see each other the nurses we laughing because we knew each other. I was IV'd in so she came and sat with me, and her husband and son. I had not seen Kats brother in at least 12 years, mom and dad I run into every now and then, Get this she got the blanket the night before and she was thrilled with it, dad said she slept with it that night and it couldnt have come at a better time, she had been really nervous before and it helped her. I cant wait to tell the people at church this sunday that is the exact reason we make these blankets it feels so good when the people that truly need them are helped. I have joined the prayershawl group on yahoo because I was looking for a pattern so I can make some for the church to replace the one they sent to her and to make others feel as good as she did when she received it.
lets see what else is going on,mmmm I'm doing the UVB lights for my psoriasis did I tell you that already the super tanning booth 'm in there for 40 seconds now it takes me 15 each way to get there I havent seen any difference yet I am so impatient I want it gone NOW.
I'm so busy all the time but I really dont have anything else to say, I'm sitting here waiting for a game warden to come over my house to tag the fox I shot and the coyote that Ray shot so we can bring them to the taxidermist and get the hides tanned, never thought I would invite the warden to my house if you are a hunter or have one in the family you know exactly what I'm talking about.
ok he just called and is almost here got to go Later

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

I hope you will see a difference with your treatment soon :)

I think the prayer blankets are a wonderful idea, and I am glad they give so much comfort to people who need it.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Kat said...

My mom loved it, you know. :)
She said she sleeps with every night now because it makes her feel good and she has told everyone who has called her about it.

I will let you know the results as soon as we get them tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed it's all clear and nothing serious.


Kat

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger queen said...

Hope that treatment starts to show results. I'm sure it's working already and just takes time to be visible. Hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home