http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Monday, November 06, 2006

brrr baby its chilly outside. I just came in from lunch and decided its been a week I'd better post. I uploaded the picture below Sunday and have just been to busy to type anything out.
Saturday was a good hunting day we went out at first light and at 7:10 I had three deer come down the hill towards me. I had time enough to pick the biggest one. She weighed 108 at the butcher shop. As many of you know myself and my husband hunt for food reasons, we hunt to fill our freezer so this is a good size deer to do just that.
Lets see other news, when I get out of work I am going to vote. Tomorrow we have choir practice I'm not sure if Michael wants to keep doing it or not we leave it up to him but he does spend alot of time there goofing off.
Does anyone know about add/adhd Michael has a best friend with it and his mother said we should get Mike checked out but I dont want him on meds because once they are on it they dont come off but at the same time he is very hard to settle down. I'm torn on what to think. He is just sooo moody. I have to go to my regular doc tomorrow for another pap this once every three month thing is getting old but after two clean and one not after the cryro I have to get another one to see if things have changed. I might ask him about Michael at the same time while I'm in the stirrups. Also I'm not happy with the dermatologist I'm seeing for my psoriasis. my legs are not cleaning up and my hair is still not growing the derm doesnt seem concerned but my hair is super thin and it has bald spots all over and I'm really self conscious about it. I want my thick hair back NOW.

Knitting news: nothing to report I'm still working on the baby blanket this thing is alot bigger that I thought it was going to be and the psoriasis on my hands makes anything tough to work on. the yarn catches on my dry skin.
I'm ready to send out another package to my pal all little things from Maine it might tell her where I'm from but I think she'll like it.

So I leave you with a picture of my deer. No I dont look that happy in the picture but I was happy and really, really cold, I had taken my jacket off to clean her and then washed my hands in a stream and my hands were freezing the expression is honey hurry up and take the picture so I can get my gloves and coat on. Also we took it with my cell phone its all we had with us.

Have a great week.

I just remembered I forgot to tell you I'm going to a concert Saturday night in new hampshire, I had bought Ray tickets to see queensryche for his birthday back in August and the concert is this Saturday. I cant wait they are doing Mindcrime I & II should be a good show. I'm glad I didnt have tickets to the Guns and Roses show last night in Portland they cancelled at the last minute I'm not surprised thats why I didnt buy tickets.


2 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thats a good looking deer.
Looks like we will be getting to go black powder hunting this year so I am soo excited.

I would avoid medicine unless he's being disruptive in class etc.
(just my opinion though)

(above comment was me, I was working on someone's blog and forgot I was still signed in as them... duh sorry)

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger Heather said...

do your kids eat the deer? one of mine threw up at the table, never tried it again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home