http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: sp9 contest

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

sp9 contest

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
I like to knit outside on the deck in the summer time and my recliner in the winter

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
spin or if I ever have the property I would raise my own animals.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
austria - that is where my husbands grandmother is from it sounds like such a beautiful country.

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I wanted to be a police officer, I went to college for law enforcement and when I went for the physical agility test to be a game warden my older person dream I couldnt pass the running part, now I dispatch for a local forklift company

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
ben and jerrys--either carmel sutra or the new strawberry cheesecake.mmmmmm

I got this from my sp9 hostess over at yarnyenta she said anyone can play. go check out her site.

I have heard from my pal twice already thanks pal and am sending out my first package today hope she likes it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home