http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax: Its my Birthday!!!!!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Its my Birthday!!!!!

All right all right Kat ratted me out its my birthday. I love you Kat for being my best friend. hubby and I went out last night for Lobster stew down the beach and spent all day today hunting, I saw one deer just at dark 5 feet away it was cool nature is amazing. (no I didnt get a shot at her) Just like my friends that visit me hereare amazing. We are now going to sit on the couch for the rest of the night just to warm up from today. and watch the movie my darling hubby bought me.

2 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Blogger Heather said...

happy birthday!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday hun! And may the next year be full of good health and good friends and lots of laughter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home