http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Friday, January 26, 2007

Sooo KARI from DOGWOOD DREAMS tagged me.

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I tend to talk really loud and fast when I’m excited, if I have a point to make I will interrupt or do whatever I have to, to get heard.

2. I am a true tom-boy, I wear hats whenever I can, I drove big trucks for 7 years, have always worked construction of some type, I collected match box cars as a kid, I hunt and fish, shoot a bow. And my husband loves all these things about me.

3. I have tons of nice yarn that I am afraid to work with. Why? Cuz I don’t think I am good enough to work with such nice yarn. Kari I stole this one from you I have been sitting on some really expensive yarn for awhile because I’m scared I’ll mess it up.

4. I still tend to add numbers on my fingers when I can

5 I have to have a blanket or sheet over my shoulders when I’m sleeping, my legs, butt, arms everything can be uncovered but if I’m sleeping on my stomach I have to feel something over my shoulders. See I’m weird.

6. I HATE tunnels I go through them when I have to but I have a theory I would rather squish someone falling off a bridge than have a big building land on me. Kat remember the trip down south all them damn tunnels I held my breath through. Now mind you I’m not claustrophobic mri machines and that stuff don’t bother me at all I just don’t want to be squished by a big building.

I tried to tag some folks who hadn’t already been tagged but if I tagged you and you had been I apologize.Sooo I TAG:

KAT
BELLE
ISABEL

I have to get back to work so 3 more friends please fill this out ok and let me know. the boss is walking around.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

On # 3...you aren't the only one like that. I have some expensive wool in my stash that I have not touched yet. I have had it for about a year. I keep trying the perfect project for it. I am also afraid of messing it up.

Have a great weekend!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Yeah, holding your breath and you were the one driving!! Talk about scary...LOL

I'll see if I can do this one but I don't tag people.

Kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home