http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Mainiax

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I know I have sooo much to tell you I will come back later and do that but for right now go see my Best Friend Kat she has a great post about our friendship and all we have endured over the years. She made me cry I miss her sooooo much. I don't want to move to Florida to many people not enough deer and its to cold in Maine for her. When she moved away and every time we leave each other it hurts like hell. I was so worried because so many friendships end when one moves away but ours has just changed and strengthened not ended, She is always there when I call no matter what and If the stubborn old fool would call more when she was having a problem I would be here to listen and she knows it.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I do know it and I am stubborn...LOL
The distance doesn't matter. I know other people moved away and lost touch, but I won't.
I try not to bug you with my stuff cuz I know you have your own.
We're both stubborn. Hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home